This note is for a simple way to avoid selecting wrong bra size. It may come from the the following reasons:
– Firstly, did you notice that your bra may get shrinkage after several time of washing since its low quality fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good one. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. it’s quite simple to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size has been changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, You could balance it or if you love your new size, refresh yourself with some new pairs of bra.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
To check which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it bring you discomfort. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, Start with your band: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches if it is even and five in case that it’s odd to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your cup. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust measurement. And Look at Sizes table of bra:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .There is no difficulty here, right?
– Check your old bra: if you’re sure that your body are at the same size, the change must come from your bra. you could easily chooose the better one from the size table offered by the seller.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that my guides help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well